Terms and conditions
WEB SITE ACCESS 1.1 It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this Website. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.]
SITE UPTIME1.4 All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational al day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Website any material:(a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;(b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civilly ability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data. court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.7.]
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES1.9 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.1.10 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and (c) the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.1.11 By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
DISCLAIMER1.12 Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and ,or up to date. 1.13 All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
OUR DETAILS Our business's name is: Routesafe Systems Ltd trading as The Timelapse Store Our business address is: Marlborough House, High Street, Hartley Wintney, Hants, RG27 8NYOur VAT registration is: 985786440
Purchasing terms and conditions In these conditions of sale "The Timelapse Store" Shall mean the company trading as The Timelapse Store "customer" shall mean the purchaser of the goods including all agents, employees, contractors, sub contractors and other persons acting on its behalf under these conditions the "goods" shall mean the goods referred to in the quotation supplied by The Timelapse Store.
1) Scope of contract: The placing of an order by the customer entails acceptance by him of the following terms and conditions, and no goods shall be supplied by The Timelapse Store , its employees, agents or representatives except in accordance therewith. These conditions shall apply in substitution to the customers purchase (if any) and to the exclusion of all other conditions unless otherwise agreed in writing by The Timelapse Store.
2) Validation and acceptance: The Timelapse Store reserves the right to amend any accidental errors and or omissions on quotations at the time of acceptance of order. Quotations raised by The Timelapse Store do not constitute an offer and The Timelapse Store reserves the right to withdraw or amend the same at anytime prior to the acceptance of any order. No binding contract shall come into affect until the customers order has been accepted in writing by The Timelapse Store. The uniform laws on export sales are hereby excluded.
3) Price: The Timelapse Store reserves the price to allow for any increase in cost of labour or materials which may occur before delivery. The price do not include any export duties, tariff payable in respect of the goods, nor any costs of insurance relating thereto. Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT or local taxes except where stated to the contrary.
4) Insurance: Where The Timelapse Store insures the goods at its discretion or at the customers request, charges shall be made on the invoice. The Timelapse Store's liability shall be limited to the amount received by The Timelapse Store under such insurance or the value of the goods whichever is the lesser from which amount deduction may be made by The Timelapse Store in respect of any expenses incurred. The Timelapse Store shall be under no liability to effect any insurance in respect of the goods for any period after the passing of the risk as outlined in clause 17 below, not withstanding that the title remains with The Timelapse Store.
5) Carriage: Carriage is not included in the price which is quoted ex-works. Carriage to the customers premises will be charged as an extra item if requested by the customer. Insurance charges will be treated in a similar manner.
6) Destination: The Timelapse Store reserves the right to decline or cancel contracts received where the ultimate destination of the goods is a country with which it is not lawful to trade or where that country prohibits such goods to be imported.
7) Regulations: The customer in placing an order with The Timelapse Store is deemed to warrant his compliance with every applicable legal or regulation requirement of any government or other agency and that necessary or permits required in connection with the contract have been lawfully obtained.
8) Consignment: The Timelapse Store may make an extra charge if required to dispatch the goods in consignment smaller than quoted for.
9) Illustrations and brochures: All descriptive literature and illustrations given are intended as a general guide of the goods described and none of these shall form part of the contract nor shall any provision contained therein be deemed to be a representation warranty term or condition of or relating to the contract or constitute a collateral contract. All drawings prepared by The Timelapse Store in connection with the goods and the copyright in such drawings shall remain with The Timelapse Store at all times.
10) Specifications: The Timelapse Store follows a policy of continual product development which may be implemented without notice and without effecting the validity of this contract. The Timelapse Store shall not be liable for failure to attain performance figures stated in the contract unless these have been stated and guaranteed within a specified margin or tolerance.
11) Weights and Measures: The Timelapse Store drawings, descriptive matter, weights and dimensions are approximate only unless otherwise guaranteed.
12) Cancellation: Contracts may only be altered or cancelled by the customer with the consent of The Timelapse Store who shall, on giving such consent, be entitled to invoice the customer for all and any costs incurred or likely to be incurred as a result of such cancellation.
13) Pre delivery inspection: There shall be no special tests except as provided for either in The Timelapse Store's quotation or in the customers order and if the customer fails after a period of seven days notice to attend or to be represented at any such tests they may be conducted by The Timelapse Store in the customers absence, the results of such tests being binding upon the customer.
14) Indicated Delivery Dates Delivery dates are estimates based on current stock only. Equipment quoted as in stock will be delivered within 7 days from acknowledgement of order. Special or bespoke items will be have their delivery quoted at order acknowledgement. The Timelapse Store shall not be liable to the customer in respect of any non delivery or delay of the goods however so caused.
15) Part deliveries: The Timelapse Store reserve the right to despatch part of the order and the customer shall be invoiced in respect of such delivery in accordance with the settlement terms set out herein.
16) Date and place of deliveries: Delivery shall be at The Timelapse Store's works unless otherwise agreed.
17) Risk: The risk in the goods shall pass to the customer on delivery in accordance with section 16 above.
18) Storage and delayed delivery: If the customer offers no delivery address within 14 days of notification then The Timelapse Store shall be entitled to store the goods at any available place at the customers risk and expense.
19) Property: Ownership of the goods will pass to the customer when The Timelapse Store has received payment in full.20) Shortage in delivery or damage or loss in transit: The Timelapse Store shall in no way be responsible for any breakage or loss of goods in transit, and shall be under no liability to effect any insurance in this respect unless otherwise agreed. Both the carrier and The Timelapse Store must be advised in writing of all shortages in quantity and any breakage's or loss within 3 days of receipt of goods. In the event of any goods not reaching the destination within 7 days after the date of the consignment note The Timelapse Store must be notified immediately at the completion of this term.
21) Commissioning: The quotation does not include commissioning and installation unless expressly stated otherwise. If The Timelapse Store are requested to supply:- Descriptive literature or instructions other than one copy in English for the operation of the equipment, or the services of an engineer on site for the purposes of checking servicing or commissioning extra charge will be made.
22) Terms of payment: UK Customers: Approved credit account holders: net monthly without deduction All other accounts are due and payable on presentation of The Timelapse Store's Pro forma invoice. Overseas Customers: Accounts are subject to acceptance of an irrevocable confirmed letter of credit in Sterling established in favour of The Timelapse Store with its chosen bank.
23) Determination of Non payment: If the customer shall fail to pay an invoice on its due date in accordance with condition 22 above The Timelapse Store shall suspend any performance of this or any contract and shall be entitled to payment for equipment already delivered and equipment in course of manufacture.
24) Interest on overdue accounts: Interest on overdue accounts will be charged at 3% over the current UK bank base rate.
25) Overseas sales: In any case where goods are sold CIF or on any other basis of any other international trade terms contained in incoterms (1980)such term shall applies if expressly incorporated herein except so far as any part of the same is inconsistent with any of the provisions contained in these terms.
26) Guarantee: If within a period of (12) months from despatch by The Timelapse Store any defect in materials or fault in manufacture of the goods shall be found to exist or to be reported to The Timelapse Store in writing within 14 Days of such defect becoming apparent The Timelapse Store will repair or at its option replace the defective part free of charge provided that:- the goods are returned carriage paid to The Timelapse Store works this guarantee shall not cover components not manufactured by The Timelapse Store whereas outside manufactures warranties will be offered this guarantee does not cover damage in transit this guarantee does not cover damage by misuse and fair wear and tear, or damage which is due to the fault, act or omission of the customer the goods have been operated in accordance with The Timelapse Store's instructions the goods are maintained services and calibrated or repaired in accordance with The Timelapse Store specified guidelines either by The Timelapse Store personnel or The Timelapse Store trained and approved personnel All other terms and conditions and warranties implied by statute, common law or otherwise in relation to the goods are hereby excluded. Furthermore The Timelapse Store shall be under no liability to the customer for any damage loss of earnings or injury directly or indirectly, resulting from defective material, faulty workmanship or otherwise arising from or not caused by the negligence of The Timelapse Store, its servants or agents (except for death or personal injury arising from The Timelapse Store's negligence) Under no circumstances shall the customer be entitled to reject all or any of the goods on the basis of any alleged breach of these contract terms by The Timelapse Store.
27) Repairs: Goods returned for repair must be sent carriage paid and after repair or exchange the item will be returned carriage forwarded to the customer unless deemed by The Timelapse Store to be within the scope of Guarantee or any special terms
28) English Law: The contract shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and for the purposes of the determination of any dispute arising from or in connection with the contract. The parties shall hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
29) Force Majeure: The Timelapse Store shall not be liable to the customer for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the customer as a direct or indirect result of The Timelapse Store being prevented, hindered, or delayed in the manufacture of the goods by reason of any circumstances whatsoever outside the control of The Timelapse Store including to but not limited to the generality of any act of god, riot, strike, lock out, trade dispute or labour disturbance accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire or flood.
30) Variation of conditions: Any variation of these conditions herein can only be undertake in writing by The Timelapse Store board of directors.
31) Non assignment: This contract can not be assigned in whole or in part to any other person without the written consent of The Timelapse Store
32) Default and insolvency: The Timelapse Store may in writing to the customer terminate any contract forthwith if:- the customer shall commit any breach of any of the terms herewith the customer being an individual shall die or have a receiving order made against him as company shall call a meeting of its creditors or have a receiver of all or any of its assets appointed or enter into any liquidation or administration. In the event of any termination:- the customer shall forthwith upon demand deliver to The Timelapse Store any goods which are in the possession or control of the customer the property in which remains the property of The Timelapse Store and in default thereof The Timelapse Store shall be entitled to repossess the same in any way possible The Timelapse Store shall be entitled by notice in writing to declare that amounts due are immediately payable and all such amounts shall bear interest from the date of the notice until actual payment.
33) Headings The headings used in these conditions are for convenience only and shall not reflect the construction thereof.